Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Review of Samantha's Coat

  1. #1
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    I usually don't post reviews for our orders, but I thought this might help anyone who was not able to call the stores and get Samantha's coat before it was sold out. We got in our Samantha coat today and was very impressed. Of course, they messed up my order and forgot to put in Nellie's PJ's that were in when I ordered. Anyway, the coat is a beautiful plum color. It looked almost blue in the pictures, but it is plum. It is very soft and the fur trim is fluffy. The mittens are cute and appear to be well made and the hat is adorable. The coat also fits the dolls well. Overall we are very impressed with the coat and would give it 5 stars [img]smile.gif[/img] If you didn't get a chance to order the coat beforehand, I would definitely put my name on the backorder list to get one when they do come in.

    Kim

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen the coat at AGP, I agree it's very pretty. Glad you were able to get one!

    I LOVE your Nutcracker avatar, Kim! Is your daughter one of the girls? We just had our final Nutcracker performance tonight so I'm still in ballet-world. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, Courtney is the one in the blue dress on the right behind the Harlequin. They had their performance last Friday night. It took me two hours to put all the curlers in her hair and another hour to get them out. We had to use about 100 tiny rollers since she has very long and thick hair. We just found out this weekend that they are performing Don Quixote for the Spring performance and instead of having one show they are doing two now. What part(s) did you perform in your Nutcracker? I don't dance, but it seems like the dancers have so much fun. I am sure you were wonderful in your performances. How many did you do? Have you ever performed Don Quixote? I've read the book, but I know the ballet must be a little different. I usually get a video of the ballet they are doing so my daughter can see what the whole ballet is like, but I'm having trouble finding a copy of Don Quizote on video or DVD.

    Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How pretty she looks! We did two performances of our Nutcracker, one Tuesday and one tonight. I was in Snow, Waltz of the Flowers, and my solo was Russian Trepak. It went really well! We had a great time. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't know anything about the Don Quixote ballet but it does sound like fun! I bet Courtney will have a lot of fun in that one too. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •